Give a gift of hope and support this season. We all know someone who's undergoing cancer treatment it seems. Did you know there's a great organization that supports children with cancer (and also has adult versions of the comfy cozy's)? And there are easy ways you can add an action to your feeling of caring.
Here's how you can help your friend or acquaintance:
1. You can apply for a free comfy cozy on behalf of the a child on the link below.
2. Shop for a Comfy Cozy to give as a gift for a child or adult - or for someone you don't even know!
3. Share about Amanda Hope with the family - did you know that they have a play therapy room supervised by a psychologist, at their office in Central Phoenix where any child undergoing cancer treatments, any siblings, and the family, can come and play out their feelings?
4. Donate and support this amazing organization - did you know they provide free comfy cozys to kids with cancer in hospitals across the US?
5. Volunteer and help with a 'distraction event' at one of the hospitals or in some other practical way.
Amanda Hope is one of the charitable organizations we regularly support. Karin, our founder, is friends with and in Women At The Top with Lorraine, the founder of Amanda Hope, and Amanda's Mom, who was the inspiration for the organization. Read her story here. All flower orders from that come to us referred by Amanda Hope, and from WATT members and their referrals generate a donation for Amanda Hope.
#seasonofcaring #givehope #amandahope
And for adults who have had a cancer diagnosis, help them find their next new normal with A 2nd Act!
And when you're going to send flowers, here are Six Tips for Get Well Arrangements to consider - for example, think about fragrance sensitivities.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
When is the last time someone walked up to you after the event and ask 'Can I have your card please? I really want to connect with you!' because of your raffle donation?... 2 Questions and 3 Tips to help you make this happen.