Who has taken on the most stressful role at your business during COVID? Likely your boss, the owner, or the unsung hero manager. Show your appreciation with a special Gratitude Gift.
Heads up that Boss's Day is October 16th, Friday. And any day is a great day to
With the uncertainties we are facing and the disruption, people working from home, etc., you might be forget until the last minute to reach out in appreciation for the leadership you've received and the support you've been given.
Here are a few ideas for you:
- Order lunch for them - support a locally owned restaurant nearby who is delivering.
- Send them a gift card from a local business to purchase something they really enjoy doing - support their hobby or an outdoor activity. Here are 4 resources to find businesses open and eager to do business:
- Boost their mood with flowers or a plant with our effortless, stunning and artistic services. You place the order, we'll create a stunning design, and deliver safely, with no contact delivery. Reservations on first-come-first serve basis, with our Floral Concierge Members having reserved spots. This helps us use the best of what is available, and also gives us flexibility with the resources and strategies to keep everyone safe.
- Send a card to their home address - if you want to try a new online/phone app, use this link and look for the button at the top 'Send A Card' and you can send a card on me - upload pictures, write your own text, or choose from a greeting card to edit. It will be printed and sent within 3-5 days. Want to send more than one? Reach out and I'll help you!
- Sign them up for a virtual health, yoga or other online class to support their well-being, if that's something they like to do - again support local businesses! Check out Sirrine Yoga
Comment below with other creative ideas you are seeing, or with a note about the way your boss is going above and beyond.
#appreciation #bossesday #luxuryflowers