One of the questions we get asked regularly is for help crafting the right message to be delivered with their flowers. Sometimes when you're flowing in a different creative direction, or deep into a task, the intention is there, and the words just aren't coming. Having someone to brainstorm with really makes a difference.
Recently, I was introduced to The Brand Boy's small business blog, particularly this article about notes of appreciation. It's really great to be reminded and supported to be in gratitude and to take action on it.
Sharing appreciation with clients, referral partners, vendors and team members builds long-term trust and strong relationships.
As I talk with our floral clients on the phone, I've gotten into the habit of saying, 'Thank you for choosing to buy flowers from us and support local. It means so much to our whole team.'
Here are a few of our favorite messages from The Brand Boy:
I’m delighted to tell you that you have now been our customer for a whole year. We would just like to say thank you for being a part of our family.
Who better to show gratitude to and even write notes of appreciation for, than our significant other? We're so impressed with the note-writing skills of some of our romance clients - flowers and flowery language (or just plain creativity) go so well together! Here are a few recents:
Along this same line of appreciation, and because we all want life to be simpler and more beautiful, we have 5 different ways we can support you.
1. Here are two additional appreciation resources we've put together for you:
2. Here are a few other blog posts we've written about appreciation:
3. Explore branded gift items or promotional items that can be included in your floral arrangement. Don't already have a connection? Please reach out to me and I'll happily refer you to my favorite companies. Or schedule a call with me and we can brainstorm if there are other kinds of companies you might want to know. I love connecting people!
4. Looking for a fun way to actually send your very special message printed in a card (even with your own pictures)!? Here's a great resource.
5. Get tips for business appreciation and connection with our Business Emails. Sign up here.