Heartwarming tones, with earthy organic accents, radiant ranunculus are entwined with swirling vines. The tight design evokes a modern, upscale take on the California 'fresh from the fields' trend. Sure to amaze and delight!
- Flattering (shown) - Ranunculus paired with Free Spirit roses and swirling vines - about 8" x 8"
- Pampering (not yet shown) - in a wider vase, more, bigger, better -10"×10"
- Luxurious (not yet shown) - in our pyramid vase for distinctive styling, overflowing and impressive - 12" tall x 14-16"
Alternative Colors: (optional -tell us in order notes or call us)
- For Immediate Purchase:
Freedom of Expression: Let our talented Design team create this style in today's curated blossoms - you're likely to have included a hyper-seasonal flower variety with a perfect wildflower feel!
- Reach out and select your favorite colors from our curated collection.
- Let your inner designer be free - select your own color palette - please pre-order 48 hours ahead to guarantee availability:
- Soothing: White-on-White
Wild Naturalist: Basil and Ivory (Including 'Green-eye' Ranunculus at Pampering or Luxurious Impact)
- Feminine Glam: Shades of Pinks
- Retro Vibe: Hot Pink and Orange
- Fresh Citrus: Yellows and Oranges
Pastel Painter's Palette: A mix of fresh pinks, peaches, yellows, creams and whites.
- Ranunculus are in their own in the spring. March and April, they are especially robust, and a plethora of colors and varieties abound from our Southern California growers!
- From June through December, when ranunculus are not as readily available or at a premium budget (when they hail from Holland or Japan), orange spray roses, Free Spirit Roses or other orange flowers can be substituted.
- Or select Pampering or Luxurious to ensure you receive ranunculus at the premium price.